“There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.” ― John Green
What do you mean by mental health?
Mental health & Awareness and is Mental health a new illness refers to behavioral, and emotional well-being. It is all about how people think, feel, and behave in some certain time frame of the day. People sometimes use the term “mental health” to mean the absence of a mental disorder.
Millions of people worldwide are now suffering from, mental health and it’s on rising day by day. Mental health problems are on the rise among adolescents and young adults, and social media may be a driver behind the increase as social media users are increasing day by day.
The trend shows increasing mental disorders. Sometimes people also refer to mental health as a disease or disorder among the peoples.
According to a new study, published by the American Psychological Association, rates of mood disorders and suicide-related outcomes have increased significantly over the last decade among these age groups, impacting females and those who are wealthier, in particular.
IT can lead to…
Thinking about Mental health in day-to-day life can affect daily living, relationships, and physical health.
Looking after mental health can lead to a person’s ability to enjoy life. Doing this involves reaching a balance between life activities, responsibilities, and efforts to achieve psychological resilience.
Some common conditions to poor mental health occur due to
These 3 are the most common which affect and disrupt a person’s routine.
Although the term mental health is in common use, many conditions that doctors recognize as psychological disorders.
This article will explain what people mean by mental health and mental illness or mental Disorder.
Key facts about mental health according to who is…
- It is more than the absence of mental disorders.
- It is an integral part of health; indeed, there is no health without a healthy mind.
- It is determined by a range of socioeconomic, biological, and environmental factors.
IT is an integral and essential component for a healthy mind and a healthy body. The WHO constitution states:
“Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.”
An important implication of this definition is that mental health is more than just the absence of mental disorders or disabilities.
Mental health is a state of well-being in which an individual realizes his or her own abilities, can handle normal stresses of life and day-to-day work can work productively.
Mental health is fundamental to our collective and individual ability as humans to think, emote, interact with each other, earn a living and enjoy every aspect of life.
Risk factors are.
In this technology age, Everyone has some risk of developing a mental health disorder, no matter their age or sex
In the U.S. Europe and much of the developed world, mental disorders are on rising and still increasing gradually.
Social and financial circumstances, biological factors, and lifestyle choices can all shape a person’s health large population is suffering from mental health with various other conditions.
A large proportion of people suffering from this disorder have more than one condition at a time.
It is important to note that good mental health depends on a delicate balance of Physicalphysicall relationships with the body.
Mental health disorder occurs due to some of the given factors given below
- socioeconomic conditions
- a person’s level of social involvement
- housing quality
- watching any kind of destructive live events
Poor mental health is also associated with rapid social change, stressful work conditions, gender discrimination, social exclusion, unhealthy lifestyle, physical ill-health and human rights violations.
How to find if someone is suffering from mental health illness ( Mental health & Awareness )Common symptoms are.
- feeling hopeless
- being unable to complete daily tasks energetically, such as getting to work or cooking a meal
- having persistent thoughts or memories that reappear regularly while sleeping or not showing any interest in happy moments
- thinking of causing physical harm to themselves or others
- hearing voices
- having consistently low energy
- using mood-altering substances, including alcohol and nicotine, more frequently
- displaying negative emotions
When someone is suffering from mental health he continuously thinks of committing suicide so if u find anyone please help him during his harsh phase and tell his family members
Treatment of mental illness
There are various methods to help the person suffering from mental illness or disorders.
- treatment of depression with psychological treatment and, for moderate to severe cases, antidepressant medicines;
- treatment of psychosis with antipsychotic medicines and psychosocial support;
- taxation of alcoholic beverages and restriction of their availability and marketing.
- Provide a healthy diet to a person with good carbohydrate
- during sleep, u can provide warm milk with some soaked almonds which help to calm down the brain during sleep and after waking it provides energy too
The most effective to treat mental illness is to spend quality time with family provide family support and a happy environment in the family as a close group of the family works better than the medication
Check out the below video which will surely help
If Any of the viewers have any query related to the above article please refer to the official website of WHO Mental health & Awareness. And comment below to ask any question I surely will answer all the question in the comment section